The Jameh Mosque of Saveh is a Seljuk-era mosque , located in Saveh , Iran . This monument was built in the 12th century , coinciding with the establishment of the city itself .
Like so many monuments of central Iran , the Jameh Mosque of Saveh’s core is of the 12th century , and its single surviving minaret is dated in 1110 and 1061 . The proportions of its façade are also related to systems of proportion established in the 12th century , although the work itself is , apparently , of the early 16th . Recent discoveries indicate that the mosque might have been constructed on the foundations of an older mosque dating back to the 10th . Several inscriptions found in the mosque date back to the 10th century .